Starland Ballroom looks like a factory from the outside, and it’s in the middle of nowhere (for probably legal/public disturbance reasons) and it looks super sketchy.
But the most amazing shows and crowds take place and gather in there. All 2000+ of us, like All Time Low (I forget whether it was Jack or Alex) said, are packed in there like little sardines. And we don’t mind. We enjoy this physical contact with people we wouldn’t know otherwise. That’s what makes a concert experience a concert experience. Fuck seats.
Okay sobsob feels because I’m trying to get over that I can’t move or talk or hear because of last night. It was so worth it though.
- ap0calyptic likes this
- justlikeasailor likes this
- myownneverland reblogged this from im-justalittleunwell
- lilacwineeee likes this
- underf4ce likes this
- joyridng likes this
- crystalizedangels likes this
- emilytantuccio likes this
- sowrongits-nothingpersonal likes this
- laysilentplaydead likes this
- l0ves3xr1ot reblogged this from im-justalittleunwell
- somewhereinqueerland likes this
- magicghoststory reblogged this from im-justalittleunwell
- magicghoststory likes this
- im-justalittleunwell posted this